ValidatedID is a Qualified Trust Services provider with over 10 years of experience in the industry. We offer an electronic signature service and electronic invoice; now, we are building our new service to manage digital identities in a decentralized way.
The company is headquartered in Barcelona with offices in Madrid. We have a network of more than 250 partners and 3000 clients distributed in more than 30 countries.
We seek a profile to evolve and promote our decentralized digital identity service, VIDchain
Research and development of new products and projects within the VIDchain R&D team for digital identity projects based on digital wallets according to the new eIDAS2 identity regulation.
● Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Telecommunications.
● Experience using databases (SQL, NoSQL, etc.).
● Experience in development tools and environments: GitHub, Studio Code, etc.
● Minimum knowledge of Unix and bash.
● Deployment: docker/Kubernetes deployment and knowledge of deployment flows based on CI/CD.
● Experience in the development of APIs based on Swagger/Open API.
● Knowledge of IAM (Identity and Access Management), cryptography, blockchain and SSI (Self-Sovereign Identity).
● Experience developing full-stack projects with different programming languages.
● Azure knowledge.
● Facilitate the conciliation between work and family life: hybrid work model.
● Equal opportunities, no discrimination for reasons of gender or other reasons.
● Full-time permanent contract.
● Flexible compensation options: restaurant ticket, transportation, and more.